As of March 17th, 2022, Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd (Chiba Mihama Ward, President: Masahito Murase) announces sales of the new "SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11" on the ISL online store.
|Product name||SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 Download Edition (Windows/macOS)|
|Release date||March 17th, 2022 (JST)|
|Price||5500 JPY (Tax Incl.) * See below for details.|
|Purchasing site||ISL Online Store https://shop.isl.co.jp/?lang=en|
About SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11
The SILKYPIX JPEG Photography is equipped with basic functions for making photos beautiful and correction functions that can correct details. In addition, it has an ISL exclusive technology that enables correction with rich gradation and minimal tone jumps, making it possible to create high-quality works. The SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 is equipped with two new composite modes, the enhanced color conversion function, and the new function that allows you to remove unwanted objects from images. This allows you to edit photos more freely than ever before.
About SILKYPIX JPEG Photography Series
Fully equipped with basic functions necessary for image adjustment
It has a variety of functions, including Exposure, White Balance, Contrast, and Sharpness, which are indispensable for image adjustment, as well as easy cropping and tilting correction. So, it can be finished as your ideal.
High-quality adjustments using our technology "SILKYPIX RAW Bridge"
Although JPEG data uses 8-bit (256 gradations) gradation, it is automatically expanded to 16-bit (65,536 gradations) using the SILKYPIX RAW Bridge. By treating JPEG data in a similar way to RAW data, high gradation rich image quality adjustment is possible.
Affordable price with multiple functions
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 includes almost all the features of "SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11," the professional edition of the RAW development software SILKYPIX series. However, by making it a photo editing software that only supports JPEG format, we have achieved an affordable price.
"Taste" allows easy one-click correction
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography includes Tastes, a kind of preset that incorporates useful styles and forms. If you are a new user, you can easily finish an image by opening the drop-down list and choosing your favorite Taste. In addition, you can save all your custom, adjusted parameters as a Taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily recreate themes and styles across any number of photographs you take.
Batch editing of a large number of images at once
If you work with multiple images at the same time (such as images shot with continuous shooting) and adjust the taste and parameters, you can make corrections for all selected images at once. For example, even if you darken the exposure setting of the camera, if you select that image and make corrections, you can correct all the selected images at once.
SILKYPIX supports color management for monitor viewing or printing. In addition, it is the photo editing software equipped with a "Soft proofing" system that lets you simulate printed results from an ICC profile. These features support a process from accurate editing for printing.
New Features in SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 (New Features in SILKYPIX JPEG Photography Series)
"Super resolution" and "Multiple exposure (moving object)" composite modes
In the Composite mode, we added "Super resolution" mode, which can express high-resolution images that could not be achieved with a single image, and "Multiple exposure (moving object)," which realizes the reduction of deviations and noise due to composites as a new multiple exposure composite.
- Super resolution
- Normally, simply layering multiple images doesn’t produce a high-definition image. In SILKYPIX’s "Super resolution," the pixel count is selected at a 1.5x or 2xs rate and amplified, providing precise placement adjustments at the half-pixel level to create a high-definition image. This is due to utilizing the feature point detection technology and the image coincidence detection apparatus (Patent No. 4689758). Even if the single image doesn’t have defined outlines, by layering multiple images with the feature, it is possible to produce a high-definition image*.
* There is a limit to the usable pixel count within the image. Please see product site for details.
- Multiple exposure (moving object)
- In a well-known multiple exposure composite, moving objects are composited with misalignment. By using the new "Multiple exposure (moving object) composite," the only moving objects in the selected image are retains and ones in the other images are eliminated from the composite image. It also reduces the amount of noise.
Color conversion with the fine-detailed color gamut
The fine-tune of the color conversion might be difficult due to the wide conversion range in the conventional fine color controller, but now we have added the [Advanced] mode that can control color conversion in a fine-detailed color gamut. This mode allows you to select the converting color gamut in free and control hue and saturation of the gamut in detail. For example, it can be now possible to make dramatic color change like that the blue sky is changed into a sunset.
Brush feature to intuitively remove unwanted objects
The "Retouch brush tool" makes it possible to remove unwanted objects by tracing them with this tool. There are two functions – in the "Retouch brush tool"; "Copy" to copy the original image onto the unwanted object as is, as well as "Retouch" to blend the surrounding color around the unwanted object. These functions can be used separately depending on the needs or objectives.
"Clarity" and "Sharpening" functions added to the Partial correction tool
"Clarity" and "Sharpening" functions have been added to the Partial correction tool. It’s now possible to clarify and sharpen specified areas instead of the entire image. For example, when softening or smoothing human skin or sharpening eyes or eyelashes, now it will only affect the specified area.
"White level" added to the Tone tool
"White level" has been added to the Tone tool. Until now the bright parts of the image were adjustable using the Tone curve – with the "White level" the brightness now can be adjusted with a slider. The White level can adjust the maximum brightness value; brightening the dimmed highlights within an image, makes the image appear clearer. Combined with the "Black level" function, this allows for an even more detailed contrast adjustment.
"Auto area specification tool" added to apply AWB to specific light sources
Conventional "Auto white balance (AWB)" has adjusted the white balance based on the average value that is calculated from light sources in an entire image. By using the new "Auto area specification tool," you can select image area of the light source for AWB. This function is very effective for AWB to calculate desirable white balance from images including multiple light sources.
Import from media and sort
When a media source is connected to the computer, a settings dialog box will pop up regarding storage locations and file names. This is especially useful when using multiple cameras and wanting to centrally manage all the file names, or if wanting to set a personalized rule for file names. Additionally, the import feature from the media includes both sorting and renaming features, which makes it possible to make folders and sort images based on dates, file information, etc, as well as converting multiple file names at once.
Thumbnail filtering feature
The feature, while retaining the traditional searches based on the five-star rating or color marks, has added new search functions based on the image information. Supported image information are date, camera model, focal length, aperture value (Av), time value (Tv), ISO speed, and file extensions. Keywords can be assigned to images and used for search as well – this makes it possible to search for the image with specified words.
New Features/Improvements List
- "Super resolution" and "Multiple exposure (moving object)" composite modes
- Detailed adjustments with the specified color gamut
- "Retouch brush tool" that allows for intuitive waste removal
- "Clarity" and "Sharpening" added to the Partial correction tool
- "White level" added to the Tone tool
- "Auto area specification tool" Added to apply AWB to specific light sources
- Import from media and sort
- Thumbnail filtering feature
- Display the estimated size (JPEG)
- Improved the Batch rename function
Basic Features (part of the features)
Exposure / Luminance
Practical Functions (part of the features)
Rotation / Shift lens effect
Partial correction tool
Lens Aberration Controller
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 Download Edition License Price
|New License Price||5500 JPY (Tax Incl.)|
* SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 11 can be downloaded onto up to 3 PCs/Macs with one license.
|Microsoft® Windows® 11 / 10 / 8.1 64bit version
*It does not correspond to the Microsoft® Windows® 10 tablet mode.
* It does not correspond to 32-bit version OS.
|macOS® v10.15, v11, v12|
|Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher processor||Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor (64-bit support required)|
|Graphic board compatible with DirectX 10 or higher.|
|4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)||4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)|
|20GB of available hard-disk space or more
* Composing selected images may require over 50GB of free space.
|20GB of available hard-disk space or more
* Composing selected images may require over 50GB of free space.
|Display that supports screen resolution of 1024 × 768 or higher||Display that supports screen resolution of 1024 × 768 or higher|
- SILKYPIX® is a registered trademark by Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.
- Windows® is a registered trademark by Microsoft Corporation.
- macOS® is a registered trademark by Apple Inc.
- Intel® is a registered trademark by Intel Corporation.
- Other listed Company name and product names are registered trade mark by each company.
Introduction Results (no honorifics, no specified order)
- CASIO COMPUTER Co., Ltd.
- "SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 4.0 for CASIO" is included as development software for RAW-compatible digital cameras.
- TAMRON Co.,Ltd.
- "SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON" is included as a RAW processing software for correcting lenses
- Panasonic Corporation
- "SILKYPIX® Developer Studio SE Version" are included as development software for RAW-compatible digital cameras.
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- "RAW FILE CONVERTER EX powered by SILKYPIX®" is included as development software for RAW-compatible digital cameras.
- RICOH IMAGING Co., Ltd.
- SILKYPIX® image-processing engines are provided to the Digital Camera Utility 5 digital camera software.
- SILKYPIX® version is included in the "Spyder Series" monitor calibration tool for the Asia Pacific (except Japan).
- SAMSUNG RAW Converter, which is equipped with a SILKYPIX® processing engine, is included as development software for RAW-compatible digital cameras.
Other outsourced development and technology offerings for other companies.
|Company name||Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.|
|Location||Makuhari Techno garden Bldg.CD5F,1-3, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba 261-8501 Japan|