Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Fujifilm X-T4. (*1)
– Support Leica SL2.
– Support Nikon D6.
– Support Panasonic DC-GX880. (*2)
– Support ARQ format that is the format of the RAW created from the RAW shot with “Pixel Shift Multi Shooting” in the Sony A7R IV. (*3)
– Fixed a problem that the adjustment result of the Spotting tools may not be reflected in the thumbnail images.
– Fixed a problem that the adjustment result is not reflected to the batch developed images when loading the development parameters that adjusted the Spotting tools with Pro9 / 9 or earlier.
– Fixed a problem that the same Auto exposure bias value is applied to all selected images when using the Negative film inversion tool on images with Auto exposure bias applied.
With this fix, when the Negative film inversion tool is applied, the Auto exposure bias button is released while retaining the exposure bias value.
– Fixed some minor bugs related to image display and operation on Select section.
– Changed a specification that “Negative film inversion tool” is displayed in the Editing history when using the Negative film inversion tool.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the application is forced to quit when clicking “Desktop” in the Folder tree on the Select section with no image open at application startup.
*1 “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
*2 “Photo Style/Camera color” is supported and an available photo style can be selected.
*3 The some functions are limited, such as “Demosaicing sharpness” is not available.