Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Fujifilm X100V, and X-T200. (*1)
– Support Nikon D780, and COOLPIX P950.
– Support Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III. (*2)
– Fixed a problem that the top of the image were not displayed correctly when open RAW shot with Canon EOS M200.
– Fixed some minor bugs related to operation on Select section.
– Fixed a problem that the rotation angle settings were not reflected correctly in preview image and print result when setting the “Image layout” to “Arbitrary layout” at Normal printing.
– Fixed a problem that may not printing and displaying preview images by a specific development parameters and print settings when printing in Contact sheet.
– Fixed a problem that the value of “Area of effect” may be “1” when load the development parameters including adjusted “Blurred / Sharp periphery”.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the application is forced to quit in some environments when open image file on Select section.
*1 “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
*2 RAW images shot with “High Res Shot” are not supported.