Windows Version / macOS Version
– Fixed a problem that the image width in the thumbnail could not be reduced in the Display settings dialog when the thumbnail window was arranged on the left or right side of the preview.
– Fixed a problem that the edited result was not applied to the batch development results after editing the imprint data for file output.
– Fixed a problem that the adjustment parameters of the Crop tool were not applied when loading a development parameters file of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 5 or earlier.
– Fixed some minor bugs related to image display and operation on Select section.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the Automatic level correction button would be disabled when adjusting development parameters while the “Tone curve” sub-control was displayed.
– Fixed a problem that the color reproduction of the preview in the Adjustment section was not displayed correctly when AdobeRGB was selected as the output color space in the “Development settings” sub-control.
– Fixed a problem that caused thumbnails to appear monochrome when scrolling through thumbnails in the Adjustment section on macOS Big Sur.
– Fixed a problem that allowed overwriting of the original JPEG file when developing a JPEG file.
– Fixed a problem that the text on the thumbnails in the Select section would appear coarse on a Retina display.