Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Fujifilm GFX 50R. (*1)
– Support Nikon Z 6.
– Fixed a problem that “Priority for creating thumbnail” of the “Function settings” was not applied when launching this application.
– Fixed a problem that distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000 pixels.
– Fixed a problem that distortion correction by the “Lens profile” may not be performed correctly on the RAWs shot with Nikon D1.
– Fixed a problem that the entire images were adjusted to be whitened when the L channel of the “Tone curve” was adjusted for the RAWs shot with Epson R-D1, R-D1s, or R-D1x.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the images may not be opened correctly when the monitor profile not supported by SILKYPIX is set to the default profile of Windows. (*2)
– Fixed a problem that the images may be opened using an application different from the registered application when using the “Open with another application” function to open the images.
– Fixed a problem that the response of the application may be lost when the “Batch development status” sub-control is displayed during batch development.
*1 “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
*2 This fix is applicable when the “System defaults” is selected in the “Monitor profile” of the “Display settings”.
In this case, the “Enable display color management” check box in “Display settings” is unchecked.