Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Canon EOS Kiss M / M50.
– Support Canon EOS R. (*1)
– Support Leica C-LUX.
– Support Panasonic DC-LX100M2. (*2)
– Fixed a problem that the development parameters of monochrome controller are not loaded correctly when loading the development parameters adjusted with both the monochrome controller and the spotting tool.
– Fixed a problem that the changes to the IPTC information tastes made in the “Edit settings tastes” dialog were not saved correctly.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the development parameters might not be adjusted correctly while using the function of the “Filtering images”.
*1 The color reproduction in highlight areas may not be performed correctly when adjusting the white balance of the RAWs shot with multiple exposure.
*2 “Photo Style/Camera color” is supported and an available photo style can be selected.