Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
– Support Canon EOS M6 and PowerShot G9 X Mark II.
– Support Leica M10.
– Improved development result when color temperature of “White balance” of RAW image taken with “Sony A99 II” is set to 5263K to 5667K. (*1)
– Fixed a problem that “Initialize” taste of “Tone curve” sub-control did not operate correctly when “Channel selection” other than “RGB” is selected.
– Fixed a problem that tastes of IPTC on “Image Properties” sub-control were available when “Develop JPEG/TIFF images” function was OFF or JPEG/TIFF images which set “Protect” of “Development settings” sub-control were selected.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that “Imprint data settings” dialog was not displayed correctly when the size of the dialog was changed.
– Fixed a problem that SILKYPIX might not be launched when you installed SILKYPIX as a standard user account.
– Fixed a problem that some characters in “Develop” dialog turned into garbled characters.
*1 It is needed readjustment if a RAW image adjusted before Ver.184.108.40.206 is loaded.