Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Canon EOS Kiss X9 / Rebel SL2 / 200D.
– Support Casio EX-ZR4100.
– Support Leica TL2.
– It is now possible to import “tastes” by dropping saved “tastes” files onto the preview window or thumbnail window.
– Fixed a problem that color reproduction was inaccurate for sRAW and mRAW images taken with Canon EOS 80D and a certain light source (such as incandescent light bulbs). (*1, *2)
– Fixed a problem that “Output color space” at “Development settings” sub-control does not change correctly to AdobeRGB when opening JPEG/TIFF images that embedded AdobeRGB ICC Profile.
– Fixed the default pixel size of RAW taken with Nikon D3X. (*1, *3)
– Other small fixes.
*1 To enable this fix, you must delete temporary files through the menu. To delete temporary files, select [Help] – [Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files] from the menu.
*2 By enabling this fix, the colors of sRAW and mRAW will be changed that compared with the previous versions. However, when you adjusted sRAW and mRAW images with previous versions, the colors of the images will not be changed. To enable this fix, you should select [Parameters] – [Initialize development parameters] from the menu.
*3 The pixel size was changed from 6064 x 4028 to 6048 x 4032 in FX format, from 4016 x 2636 to 3968 x 2640 in DX format, and from 5104 x 4028 to 5056 x 4032 in an aspect ratio of 5:4.