Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Leica D-LUX7.
– Improved the “Automatic distortion correction using JPEG” to execute correctly even if the pixel size of RAW and the pixel size of JPEG recorded together with the RAW are different.
– Fixed a problem that the RAW shot with Olympus E-M1 which updated to the latest firmware could not be opened.
– Fixed a problem that some RAWs shot with Canon EOS Kiss M / M50 or EOS R were loaded extremely dark. (*1)
– Fixed a problem that the effect of “Portrait beautification” greatly differed between preview screen and development result when adjusting “Portrait beautification” and “Add noise” or “Blurred / Sharp periphery” parameters at the same time.
– Fixed a problem that the parameters of “Monochrome controller” recorded in the developed JPEG or TIFF could not be read using “Load development parameters”.
– Other small fixes.
– Fixed a problem that the “Image width in thumbnail window” slider displayed at “Thumbnail mode” does not work properly when having set a skin for high-resolution monitor with “Select skin”.
*1 To enable this fix, select [Help] – [Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files] from the menu.