Windows Version / macOS Version
– Support Fujifilm XF10. (*1)
– Support Sony DSC-RX100M6.
– Fixed a problem that the slider names may not be switched in the “Sharpening” sub-control when changing the “Type” dropdown list.
– Changed the initial setting of white balance in Leica DIGILUX 2 from “Fine (5200K)” to “Camera settings”. (*2)
– Removed the limitations that the upper limit of the edit box on the shadow side is 127 and the lower limit on the highlight side is 129 in the “Level correction” of the “Tone curve” sub-control.
– Other small fixes.
*1 “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
*2 To enable this fix, you must delete temporary files through the menu. To delete temporary files, select [Help] – [Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files] from the menu.